Lo único que necesitamos es:
- Cartulina roja tamaño folio (A4)
- Un trozo de cartulina negra de 1cm x 29,8cm
- Un trozo de cartulina blanca de 2cm x 29,8cm
- Un trozo de cartulina blanca de 2cm x 3cm con las puntas redondeadas)
- Pegamento http://goo.gl/F0n675
- Lápiz, regla, plegadora, tijeras y cutter
- Pinza pequeña (opcional, para cerrar la cajita)
Hi! I wanted to make a small tutorial on something related to Christmas, and I decided to show you how to make this little box, which is one of my favorite kind of boxes. I have prepared this video where I explain how to create it from A to Z. It is perfect to put candies, small gifts or even to decorate the Christmas tree and those little Christmas corners we have around the house.
All we need is:
- Red Cardstock (A4 size)
- A piece of black cardstock 1cm x 29,8cm
- A piece of white cardstock 2cm x 29,8cm
- A piece of white cardstock 2cm x 3cm with rounded tips)
- Pencil, ruler, folding tool, scissors and cutter
I hope you find it useful. Do not forget to share your projects tagging them with the hashtag #tutorialscrapipebre and if you liked the video give It a Thumbs Up and suscribe to my channel HERE and don't miss any new video!
See you soon!